Item Code: CAB4nD
Product Number: CAB4nD
16 Channel Configurable Audio Bridge - Dante
The CAB 4n features MediaMatrix's Scalable I/O Architecture, with support for the popular line of MediaMatrix I/O modules (up to four modules configurable for 16x0, 0x16, 12x4, 4x12 or 8x8 operation). All inputs can be configured in groups of four channels for microphone or line level in any of the available configurations and connect to NION via Dante.
The CAB 4n features a versatile, performance-oriented GPIO port, which provides configurable contacts for analog, digital and dry contact use. All of the GPIO ports are configurable from the NWare™ software and include an easy DIN rail mounting system for efficient rack wiring and service.
- Four 16-position front panel rotary switches for unit ID
- Front panel level meter for each channel
- 24-bit quantization 64x oversampling
- 48 kHz sample-rate
- 8 Configurable GPIO pins
- 4 "Form C" relays with NO and NC connections, contacts rated for 1A
- Fault relay for hardware indication of unit status, NO and NC connections, contacts rated for 1A
- Buddy Link provides automatic redundancy
- Advanced audio routing