Item Code: RPM 2
Product Number: RPM 2
The RPM 2 is a 100% drag and drop configurable DSP-based device, set up and controlled using Rane's Drag Net software. Industry standard 10Base-T Ethernet is used to communicate between Drag Net devices and any Ethernet-equipped PC running Microsoft Windows.
The RPM 2 provides two balanced, line level analogue inputs and two balanced analogue outputs, each I/O having its own 100% user-defined signal processing path.
Cost-effective end user control is possible using optional Rane accessories in conjunction with the Versatile Input Port. Whether your application requires contact closure Preset recall or remote level control using a potentiometer on a wall, the RPM 2 keeps the user interface easy and inexpensive.
Euroblock connectors are provided for audio and logic I/O. Grounding screws for direct connection to the metal chassis are provided for solving EMI problems due to shield wiring. Also found on the rear panel is an RJ-45 Ethernet connector for computer control, and an IEC AC power input.
This ain't no Internet appliance! For example, the RPM 2's 215 MIPs translate into 150 fully parametric EQ filters, should you need multiple channels of 15 band parametrics and nothing else.
Multiple units are controlled from a single computer using low cost Ethernet switches. The recessed Default button on the rear panel recalls Preset 1 in case of communications failure. The front panel has tri-colour LED meters for each input and output, allowing fast and intuitive signal flow verification without a computer. Control Port, Power, Ethernet and Status indicators are also on the front panel. Powered from an internal power supply and certified as UL, CSA and CE compliant, the RPM 2 is compatible with any installation mandating agency compliance.
- 2 balanced analogue Inputs and Outputs
- Powerful DSP, up to 48-bit precision processing
- 105 dB dynamic range
- Preset recall via contact closures
- Versatile Input Port for remote control via voltage
- 10Base-T Ethernet control
- UL/CSA/CE internal power supply (100-240 VAC)
- Drag Net™ setup & control software for Windows®
- Signal flow and critical settings in plain view on one screen
- 24 Fully programmable processing configurations
- Expandable collection of processing blocks
- Firmware upgrades via Ethernet connection
- Download Drag Net now at www.rane.com/dragnet