Item Code: MA-909
MIPRO is an industry's leading manufacturer of innovative wireless microphone systems. It is no surprise, then, that its complete line of portable wireless public address systems are also filled with similarly unrivaled features.
The MA-909 is a breakthrough in the traditional designing concept of wireless PA systems. This new integrated high-fidelity wireless interlinking amplifier system separates the control mixer from any amplified speaker system unlike the traditional concept of portable "all-in-one" wireless amplifier which consists of CD/cassette players, wireless receiver, and control mixer inside the speaker cabinet. The mixed audio signals from the MA-909 can be transmitted wirelessly to inter-linking receiver modules installed in one or more remote active speaker systems, thus allowing the mixer to be set up in any desired location without the need for bulky and inconvenient connecting cables.
The MA-909 wireless mixer combines the convenience of a small PA system with the power of a conventional wired sound system, providing flexibility that was simply not available before. Ideal interface for existing in-wall school audio systems giving the school audio market the flexibility and performance they need. The MA-909 is the perfect solution for many audio applications requiring flexibility, convenience and performance with excellent acoustic results.
|ACT707HE||Transmitter. UHF hand held. Use with variable frequency receivers (MRM70)|
|ACT707TE||Transmitter UHF Belt Pack, supplied complete with a MU53S Uni-directional Lapel Microphone.|
MA101 Series Accessories
|MU55HN||Headworn microphone, waterproof, black|
|MU55HNS||Headworn microphone, waterproof, beige|
- EIA Standard 2U metal case equips with plug-in dual UHF wireless receivers, CD player, wired microphone socket, LINE-IN socket of other audio sources and LINE-IN/OUT sockets of recorder.
- A wired microphone, two wireless microphones, CD/cassette/DVD players, and other audio sources can be mixed simultaneously to the input.
- Separate the control mixer unit from the active speaker system allowing users to control wireless mixer nearby to achieve the best performance results of active speaker systems in the far distance.
- Preset 16 transmission frequencies allow selecting the non-interference frequency conveniently.
- Modular design for interlinking wireless receiver allows being built-in or mounted on specified brand of active speaker systems.
- The active speaker systems with an interlinking receiver module installed allow unlimited expansion or change of setup position within transmitting range.
|Receiver Module||Plug-in 2 UHF detachable receiver modules|
|CD Player||Built-in, anti-shock mechanism|
|Audio Inputs Sockets||Balanced, Unbalanced Mic & Line-in / Line-out|
|Wireless Transmitter||Frequency band: UHF 800 MHz, preset 16 frequencies|
|Power Supply||Built-in 90~264V AC switching power supply|
|Dimensions||420(W)×44(H)×200(D)mm / 16.5(W)x1.7(H)x7.9(D)"|
|Weight||5.2kg / 11.5lbs|
|Matching Transmitters||ACT-707HE, ACT-707TE|