Amplifiers - Powered and MixerAssistive Hearing SolutionsAudio PlayersAudio RecordersCD PlayersClassroom Soundfield SystemsConferencing SystemsDiscontinued ItemsFitness Audio EquipmentHeadphones and HeadsetsInfrared AccessoriesInfrared SystemsIntercomsLightingLoudspeakersMegaphonesMicrophonesMixers - Rack and ConsolePortable PA SystemsProjectors - InstalledProjectors - PortableProjection ScreensProjector AccessoriesRacks and StandsRemote ControllersRoad CasesSpeakersZoning Processor and DSP'sVisualizers
Item Code: ACT-707DE
Featuring a color LCD display and a ACT (automatic channel targeting) operating frequency selection, the the ACT-707 is also capable of interfacing with a PC. The MIPRO software capable of controlling 16 receivers, for a total of 64 simultaneous wireless channels.
|FB-72 -- Metal housing, fits 2 half-rack side-by-side|
|FBC-72 -- Rear-to-front cables for front antenna mounting ACT receivers|
|MP-10 -- Power Supply for receivers|
|AT-20 -- Coaxial Antenna|
- ACT-707DE is a 1-rack receiver in a compact metal casing.
- Reliable true diversity reception for maximum range with dual "Pilotone & NoiseLock" circuit prevents interferences.
- Bright and easy-to-read LED display shows numeric channel and RF/AF strengths.
- Press the "SCAN" button and the receiver will auto-scan and lock on to an open, interference-free frequency.
- Then press the "ACT" button to automatically upload the receiver frequency to the transmitter.
- Output level and dynamic range are accurately pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule's sensitivity, thus ensuring optimal performance of the system.
- 16 systems can be operated simultaneously in one frequency band.
- Patented and meets worldwide wireless regulations and approvals.
|Main Frame Size||EIA standard 1-rack unit|
|Main Frame Construction||Metal frame, plastic panel|
|Display Status||LED indicator displays channel and RF/AF metering.|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL synthesized|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 620~950MHz|
|Receiving Mode||True-diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, at S/N>80dB, 40KHz deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±68KHz, with level limiting|
|T.H.D.||<0.5% @ 1KHz|
|Frequency Response||50Hz~18KHz±3dB, with high-pass filter|
|Maximum Output Level||Mic-level: -20dBV/100Ω, Line-level: -4dBV/5KΩ|
|Output Connectors||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced. Multi-channel system can switch between separate or mixed output.|
|Audio Output Adjustment||The world's first wireless system with output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity and ensure optimal performance.|
|Squelch||Innovative "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit.|
|AC Power Supply||External 90~264V AC switching power supply|
|DC Power Supply||0.5A, 12~15V DC|
|Dimensions||420(W)×44(H)×204(D)mm / 16.5(W)x1.7(H)x8.0(D)"|
|Weight||2.5kg / 5.5lbs|
|Matching Transmitters||ACT-707HE, ACT-707H, ACT-707TE, ACT-707T|
|Note||Specifications on carrier frequency range and maximum deviation vary to comply with regulations of different countries.|