Amplifiers - Powered and Mixer Assistive Hearing Solutions Audio Players Audio Recorders CD Players Classroom Soundfield Systems Conferencing Systems Discontinued Items Fitness Audio Equipment Headphones and Headsets Infrared Accessories Infrared Systems Intercoms Lighting Loudspeakers Megaphones Microphones Mixers - Rack and Console Portable PA Systems Projectors - Installed Projectors - Portable Projection Screens Projector Accessories Racks and Stands Remote Controllers Road Cases Speakers Zoning Processor and DSP's Visualizers
Item Code: ACT-707T
MIPRO is an industry's leading manufacturer of innovative wireless microphone systems. Therefore, it is no accident that its ACT series boasts many unique, performance-enhancing features.
- Plastic Housing
- LCD panel displays group, channel, error code, and battery fuel gauge simultaneously.
- Compact, lightweight and streamline shape for easy wearing.
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar, and built-in sensitivity level adjustor.
- Industry standard mini-XLR 4-pin (TA4F) connector is utilized for quick and screw lock connection and accepts lavaliere, headworn microphone and guitar inputs with level adjustments.
- Belt clip allows 360 degrees rotating to suit transmitter wearing.
- World's first ACT (Automatic Channel Targeting) function provides rapid automatic channel setting.
- Innovative "Photo-cell Coupling" high dynamic range and high fidelity modulation circuitry is capable of accepting high input level and less distortion.
- Advanced efficient transmitting and low power consumption circuit design provides battery operating hours 2~3 times longer than other brands.
- Professional quality ensures no impact-damage.
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 620~950MHz|
|RF Output Power||10~30mW (or dependent on applicable country regulations)|
|Max. Deviation Range||±68KHz, with compandor and level limiting.|
|Maximum Input Level||0dBV|
|Microphones||MU-53L, MU-55L, MU-53HN, MU-55HN|
|Display Status||LCD displays battery fuel gauge, channels, and error message|
|Dimensions||63(W)×105(H)x21(D)mm / 2.5(W)x4.1(H)x0.8(D)"|
|Weight||95g / 3.4oz|
|Input Connector||Mini-XLR connector|
|Note||Varied specifications on carrier frequency range, maximum deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulation of different countries|